EC News #2 - First Week Recap
It has been a great first week with all of the students. The children are learning the daily routine and are responsive to prompts and guidance from guides and other students. Our older students have been helpful in modeling lessons, guidelines, and routines. Each child practices getting shoes and slippers on and off by themselves. At lunch, students enjoy conversing with their dining partners. Any leftover food comes home in your child's lunch box. Everyone has the opportunity to sleep and rest their bodies after lunch. We end the day playing and enjoying nature on the playground.
We look forward to getting to know everyone better and anticipate a fabulous school year!
Here are some upcoming dates to mark on your calendars:
- Friday, September 1 - First Friday Coffee in the Parent Ed Room following morning carline
- Monday, September 4 - No school, Labor Day
- Thursday, September 7 - Parent Association Meeting, Parent Ed Room, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, September 7 - EC Parent Ed Night, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 13 - EC School Pictures
- Thursday, September 14 - Parent Ed "TED Talk" with Christine Lowry - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, September 23 - Abintra Family Fall Fest - details to come